Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Teenagers and the Opposite Sex

What do you go to school for, education or the opposite sex? Thats the question ive been trying to find the answer to. A lot of people said they come to school for both. One of my fellow 10th students, Hassaan Cooper, says "It's fifty fifty, I get my work done but I look at the chicks on the side."

A lot of boys just try to"Hit it and quit it" says Andreia, a 9th grader at Northeast Public High School. Most girls think boys just want to use them. She says "Boys just get in the way at school, they're not going to get me into a good college."

My fellow friend and 10th grade student Joseph Mattia says "Most girls are teases and don't know what they want." Another statement from Mattia was "Girls bring more trouble than pleasure". I agree with this statement from my past experiences with females.

Physical Education teacher Fred Holdsworth tells me that "the kids always act different around the oppisite sex and it's always been that way since i've been teaching". Boys do aact different around girls and girls do act different around boys.

Kids do concentrate better when they're not around the oppisite sex. Student Leon Watson says "I get more work done when girls aren't around but they are more fun to be around". I've seen this to be true in my days of school.


Everyone has different opinions on how the oppisite sex is, but I think everyone can agree that when it comes to the opposite sex, you can't live with them and you can't live without them.

No comments: