Monday, January 26, 2009

NHD Reflection !

This year for NHD me and my buddies, Joe Mattia, Darrin Mills, Brandon Roman, and Trevor Litchfield, did "The Ramones". It was somewhat difficult but indeed managable. I did have fun though because the people I was working with were a hoot. We had a few arguments but in the long run it all worked out. We were interested in the topic so I think that impacted on our effort. I learned that to just have fun but get the work done.

Some problems we ran into was that we did not have classes together. Another big one is that some of us kept forgetting the lines but that is something that will be handled. None of us really had acting experience, so we were performance virgins. The annotations were very annoying as usual. The rest wasn't that challenging at all.

Last year i was left doing all the work and this year i had a lot of help and it just felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulder. I think we did better this year rather than last year. I was also much interested in this year's topic than last year's topic. I also had a new teacher and a new person who helped us out. All in all the teachers were very helpful and I was not really stressed out at all.

No comments: